Thoughts on Masturbation
One of the biggest questions we hear from our readers trying to be sexually pure is: ”Is it OK to masturbate?”
We want to know
- Is it an acceptable behavior?
- Is it healthy?
- Is it OK as long as I’m not having sex or looking at porn?
- Is it OK as long as I’m thinking about my wife?
- Is it OK if I’m not thinking about anyone?
- Will I go to Hell for masturbating?
BLOGS FROM PORN TO PURITY.COM ON MASTURBATION
THOUGHTS FROM OTHER MINISTRIES ON MASTURBATION
When is masturbation in a marriage OK?
from a question to the Focus on the Family Marriage Forum
Isn’t masturbation ok if it keeps you from acting out in your sexual sin?
from the Q&A section of the Pure Life Ministries website
“What’s Wrong with Masturbation, Anyway?”
from Probe Ministries
from the free e-book:
A Frank Discussion on Pornography & Masturbation for God’s Men
by Pastor Mark Driscoll
Mars Hill Church, Seattle